Till now, you’ve listened to much advice for improving your PPC campaigns. Incorporate negative keywords. Enhance click-through rates and quality scores. There’s no doubt that these are effective tactics that produce the desired results.
As per the advice of several marketing specialists, you should integrate either a PPC strategy or do content marketing to boost conversions but seldom both.
But like bread and butter, Cabernet Sauvignon and steak, content marketing and PPC work great together! While PPC results in immediate ROI, content marketing takes some time to bear fruitful results. How contrasting these two SEO techniques maybe, when you blend them, it becomes the secret weapon that gives you an edge over the competition.
What you get after combining content marketing and PPC is a hybrid marketing campaign. And that creates a win-win situation!
In this blog, we’ll discuss how you can combine both and derive maximum benefits. In addition, we’ll also share some practical strategies to supercharge your PPC ad campaigns and get the best out of your content ROI.
How to Maximize the Benefits of Content Marketing & PPC Simultaneously
1. Create PPC Ads to Acquire Traffic Fast
When you don’t know who’s your target audience, is it possible to drive attention to your website? Having an established audience is integral to finding success with organic search strategies. As per the reports of WebsiteSetup, over 4 million blogs are posted everyday and this increases the difficulty to make your blog posts stand out without the right strategy.
To obtain considerable brand exposure and revenue in the initial stages of development, PPC ads must be leveraged to steer traffic to your website.
The best part is that traffic obtained from pay-per-click ads constitute the majority of your target audience whom you’re already searching to advertise your brand. What else? You can gain proper insights from your audience and advertise your brand at the same time by using Facebook Audience Insights and Google Ads.
The most distinguishing element for your brand would be to create unique and informative content. Always remember, there’s nothing that can beat the power of high-quality content and a sales driven PPC strategy, only if you’re optimizing them correctly. For that, you can get in touch with a reputable digital marketing agency in Australia, like Digi Marketers. They’re notable for creating the most performant content marketing and PPC campaigns leveraging the latest tools, their expert skills and several years of experience.
The target is to focus on both campaigns at the same time and target the same keywords. While you inform your target audience by creating relevant content, use paid ads to boost conversion rates within a short timeframe.
2. Your Audience Will Love an Incredible Landing Page Experience
Honestly, creating a landing page that fulfills the client’s expectations is overwhelming at times. But not when expert content marketers are at your rescue! Born with the innate ability of fine storytelling and creativity powers, you can avail their services should you want to craft a unique, amazing landing page experience that generates inbound leads through your marketing funnel.Before conversion, visitors clicking on ads will be checking your website to get more information about your services or products. When you map your customer’s journey, you can apply the following forms of content to boost conversion:
- Awareness: Gaining the trust of your audience begins with creating brand awareness. This is the stage where your prospects aren’t particularly ready to buy anything yet.Instead, they’re now surveying their options diligently and collecting information as much as possible. Rather than selling your solution, your goal is to educate your prospects about your brand.
The best types of content that will work at this stage are:
- How-to blogs
- Consideration: This is the point when brand awareness has been already created and customers are evaluating the available options. Now, the goal is educational as well as targeted; you want your potential customers to develop an interest in your brand. The type of content you should utilize here are:
- Data sheets
- Case studies
- Buyer’s guides
- Decision: It’s conversion time! At this point, the customer is ready to make the decision. The aim is to close the sale and convert the prospect into a customer. The most relevant forms of content that work well here are:
3. Use PPC to Promote Content
Do you have on-going content marketing campaign? Yes? Then it’s likely you’re posting content on your social channels.
Now, find out which piece of content has worked best on your social channels and then use paid ads to promote the top-performing piece of content.
It is an effective strategy, we say. Wanna know why? Because you’re using the content that yielded maximum results and you already know it will help you reach out to more people by using PPC ads.
You can decide to run a campaign that incorporates the targeted information. Analyze your Facebook page by using the Audience Insights tool and then utilize the provided data to target your ads accordingly.
4. Use PPC Keyword Data to Gather Content Insights
Can you name one characteristic that your PPC and SEO campaigns have in common?It’s keywords.
Utilizing your PPC keyword data will help you to know which keywords are inviting the highest revenue and traffic.
Besides, determine which ad copy is performing well and incorporate it in your organic content marketing campaign. To advertise your services/products to your customers, you can create content using commercial intent keywords.
In case you didn’t know, compared to standard keywords, branded keywords are more successful and have a higher CTR. Consider conducting A/B testing; it will help you know which keywords perform the best for both campaigns.
4 Practical Strategies to Supercharge Your PPC Ad & Content Campaigns
- Experience an increase in conversion when you craft a snappy, unforgettable CTA
- Create relevant, compelling and irresistibly clickable headlines for your ad copy
- Make sure your ads are clickable on all platforms from both phones and tablets (Almost 60% of searches are from mobile phones. Source: Hitwise)
- Focus more on creating visual content like infographics and images to boost mobile conversion rate
Way Forward: Phew! At last, you now know how to make the most of PPC strategy and content marketing together to drive more conversion. The key to successful PPC campaigns is great content and when the content is relevant, you can earn a higher ROI in a lesser time by leveraging PPC ads. Should you be looking for a top-ranking digital marketing agency in Australia, don’t delay in contacting Digi Marketers. We’re a team of experienced, highly skilled and qualified digital marketing specialists offering a wide range of online marketing services. For more information, reach us on https://digimarketers.com.au/